If you fly with Norwegian in February 2020 you can read an interview I have done for them in their inflight magazine “N by Norwegian” commenting on the things to visit in Stockholm and some practical advice for those traveling to the capital of Sweden.
If you are reading this article directly from the plane thanks to its free Wi-Fi on board please have a look at these links to some articles that will be useful during your trip such as:
- What to See & Do in Stockholm in 3 days
- What Is Included in the Stockholm Pass in 2020
- The 10 Most Popular Places to Visit in Stockholm
- Boat Tours and Trips in Stockholm and the archipelago
- 15 Free Museums to Visit in Stockholm
- A Guide to Public Transport in Stockholm
- The Cheapest Way to Travel Between Arlanda Airport and Stockholm
These are just some of the many articles I have written about Stockholm. Also if by chance you travel to Stockholm from Barcelona or to Luleå from Stockholm on Sunday February 2 or back on February 9 you will find me on the plane as we are on our way to Luleå and Kiruna for our Northern Lights trip in Swedish Lapland.
Here you can check Norwegian’s routes to Stockholm, Sweden from the UK and the US.