The Swedish experience provider Strömma operates a large number of boat tours around Stockholm, Lake Mälaren and the archipelago. As you know, the COVID crisis caused for a time the suspension of tourist activities in Stockholm and Sweden as well as in other parts of the world.
The improved situation has contributed to the resumption of boat trips and food cruises. In this article you will find information about when these cruises start in 2022.
Starting Dates for Boat Trips in Stockholm
- January 1: 3-hour boat trip to Vaxholm
- January 1: 3-hour guided archipelago tour (Lilla Skärgårdsturen)
- January 10: Stockholm Winter boat tour (until March 27)
- April 1: boat trip around the island of Djurgården – The Royal Canal Tour.
- April 1: The well-selling Stockholm Under the Bridges boat tour.
- April 15: Hop-On Hop-Off boats which offer a tour at your whim getting on and off the boats as you want.
- April 29: Cinderella boats to Sandhamn and Möja and other destinations in case you want to discover the archipelago on your own
- April 30: boat tours to Fjäderholmarna Islands
- May 6: day trip to the Viking town of Birka
- May 7: Grand Canal Tour with destination Artipelag museum aboard the M / S Gustafsberg VII boat
- May 16: boat trips to Drottningholm Palace aboard the M / S Prins Carl Philip
- June 4: day trip to Mariefred crossing the waters of the beautiful Lake Mälaren
- June 18: boats to Sandhamn on the canal route abord the M / S Strömma boat
- June 27: boats to Gustavsberg and the Grand Canal Tour aboard the M / S Gustafsberg VII
- June 28: Thousand Islands cruise aboard the M / S Waxholm III boat
- June 29: The Hjälmare Kanal cruise takes you to historical landscapes from the time of King Gustaf Vasa.
- June 30: boat trip to Sigtuna or Skokloster Castle aboard the M / S Evert Taube
- July 2: 55-minute long “Stockholm in our hearts” cruise with guide (only available in Swedish)
Starting Dates for Tasting Cruises in Stockholm
- January 1: cruise with brunch included on board the M / S Östanå or the S / S Stockholm
- March 3: boat trip to Vaxholm with dinner on board
- May 5: Stockholm Archipelago Prawn & Seafood evening cruise aboard the M/S Strömma Kanal
- May 7: outer archipelago lunch or dinner cruise aboard the Cinderella Ships
- May 11: Skärgårdskväll, cruise with DJ and dinner buffet on board.
- May 16: Boat trip to Drottningholm Palace with lunch on board
- June 4: Cruise to Drottningholm Palace with dinner on board
- June 4: Archipelago dinner cruise aboard the S/S Stockholm
- June 18: lunch cruise to Vaxholm.
- June 25: Archipelago lunch cruise aboard the S/S Stockholm
- June 25: Lunch cruise Lake Mälaren aboard the M / S Prins Carl Philip